Posts tagged: Interview
This show had me cracking up, DJ Whoo Kid talks about his crazy marriage with his Asian wife, and porn stories with his dad and sons; Loaded Lux laid down a few bars.
The post DJ Whoo Kid & Loaded Lux Visit The Howard Stern Show (This Is One Hilarious Interview) appeared first on iHipHopMusic.
- DJ Whoo Kid Says Eminem Is More “Maniacal” On Relapse 2
- J. Cole Interview with DJ Whoo Kid
- 50 Cent on Howard Stern (12/9/09)
President Barack Obama sits down with Sway and MTV to talk about the things that matter to our generation. Even sitting down with the President, Sway still doesn’t take off that hat, lol.
President Barack Obama Addresses Unemployment Among Young People
“I’ve put forward a very specific plan that will grow the economy and create jobs here in American,” Obama says.
Andrew Jenks Presses The President On Student Loan Debt
“An investment in the college education still pays off. The unemployment rate for college graduates is half,” Obama says.
President Obama Asserts His Opposition Against DOMA
“I have been very clear about my belief that same-sex couples have to be treated, before the eyes of the law, in the same way as heterosexual couples,” Obama says.
Obama Believes In A ‘All Of The Above’ Approach To Gun Violence
“I live on the south side of Chicago and some of these murders are happening a couple of blocks from where I live,” Obama says.
President Obama Takes Global Warming Seriously
“We’re not moving as fast as we need to and this is an issue future generations, MTV viewers, are going to have to deal with,” Obama says.
Obama Wants To Insure Equal Rights For Women, For His Daughters
“I believe women should be able to make their own healthcare decisions,” Obama says.
Barack Obama Is A Bob Marley Fan
“I remember in college listening, and not agreeing with his whole philosophy necessarily, but raising my awareness how people outside of our country were thinking about the struggle for jobs and dignity and freedom,” Obama says.
President Obama Worries About His Daughters’ Future On Facebook
“Right now, even just for security reasons, [Malia] doesn’t have a Facebook page,” Obama says.
- Jay-Z & Beyonce Raised Million For President Obama at The 40/40 Club
- President Obama Addresses Nicki Minaj’s Mitt Romney Verse: “She Likes to Play Different Characters”
- Obama: “Kanye’s Talented, but He’s a Jackass”
50 Cent Interview With The Breakfast Club, Talks Chris Lighty, G-Unit, Chief Keef & Partnering with Manny Pacquiao Instead of Floyd Mayweather
50 Cent in a 50 minute interview with The Breakfast Club covered a myriad of topics that spanned from talking about his album and staying relevant.
SMSAudio was brought and how well it’s doing internationally.
He further elaborated on the current state of G-Unit, his relationship with Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo. He says he hasn’t spoken to them in over 10 months, even though he did see Banks Chris Lighty’s funeral.
Speaking of Chris Lighty, 50 Cent continues to have doubts about Chris Lighty actually committing suicide.
50 was asked about his relationship with Manny Pacquiao, to which he responded to by saying they’re friends. Plus he also talked about doing the boxing promotion company with Manny Pacquiao instead of Floyd Mayweather.
He continues on to talk about other topics such as personal relationships, Jam Master Jay, New Day and a slew of other things.
- 50 Cent Talks Pacquiao, Mayweather, Fragmented Relationships With Banks & Yayo, and Chris Lighty w/ Angie Martinez
- Hip Hop Mogul Chris Lighty Dead at 44, After Shooting Himself In The Head
- Nicki Minaj Interview With The Breakfast Club
In this interview with Montreality, INSPECTAH DECK speaks about:
- Going to high school with Method Man, Ghostface, Raekwon & U-God (0:37)
- Jobs he’s had as a teenager growing up (2:20)
- What he spent his 1st big paycheck on (3:00)
- The key to success (4:02)
- His passion for literature, favorite authors (4:57)
- What he would call his book, if he were to write one (7:36)
- What he thinks he were in a previous life (8:13)
- Meeting GURU & DJ Premier for the 1st time (10:15)
- His last meal of choice (12:28)
- His only tattoo & the meaning behind it (13:40)
- A memorable tour story (14:36)
- Inspectah Deck @ Boomers, Las Vegas 11.17.10 (Video)
- Esoteric Speaks On Inspectah Deck Collaboration LP
I suppose I should never think that I understand people, particularly a complex character like Rush drummer and lyricist Neil Peart. Peart reveals a few things that surprised me in a recent interview he did with Canada’s Maclean’s Magazine. Of the three legendary musicians that constitute Rush, Peart seems to be the one that tends [...]
Interviewed by Jonathon Freeman-Anderson Guns n’ Roses is perhaps one of the most well known 80s rock groups of all time. Despite a tumultuous history and an extraordinarily long time between albums, the band fronted by Axl Rose continues to play on. Cycling through a number of musicians, the current line-up has almost completely changed [...]