In this Interview with Montreality, SKI BEATZ speaks about:
- The type of student he was at school (0:14)
- Jobs he’s had as a teenager growing up (0:32)
- What he spent his 1st big paycheck on (0:50)
- The key to success (0:59)
- Books that have influenced his life (1:16)
- What he thinks he were in a previous lifetime (1:39)
- His favorite karate movie (1:52)
- His biggest fear (1:58)
- His favorite cartoon character (2:04)
- His favorite videogame (2:20)
- His last meal of choice (2:26)
- His favorite cereal (2:37)
- His upcoming album “Balcony Music” (2:56)
- “Pilot Talk 3″ with CURREN$Y (3:24)
- Wanting to work with KENDRICK LAMAR (3:33)
- The first time he met JAY-Z & his work on “Reasonable Doubt” (3:42)
- A memorable tour story with MURS & DAMON DASH (4:45)
- His many other talents (5:18)
- His legacy, what he hopes to leave behind (5:42)
Kurupt talks about classic moments from The Chronic, Dr. Dre mentoring, new movies he’s working on, Crooks and Castles, and much more. Also look out for his new mixtape dropping with Dj Nik Bean real soon.
He briefly touched on Lil Wayne’s Ghoulish diss record, called it horrible & trash and not really worth a response. Yesterday Lil Wayne explained that there is no beef, to which Pusha T replies “That’s in his best interest.”
We caught up with Kendrick Lamar at the Bonnaroo Music Festival 2012 to discuss “The Recipe” video with Dr. Dre, touring with Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller, his upcoming album, and collaborating with J. Cole.
The homie Young Jeezy called in and we discussed the success of TM103, shutting haters up, why the Eminem and Freddie Gibbs collabo “Talk To Me” didn’t make the album, his new video with Ne-Yo, how he feels about 2 Chainz signing to Def Jam, working with Freddie Gibbs, and his “beef” with Alley Boy (Oh wait, never fucking mind.) Check it out!
The boss has spoken. He said it’s ride or die because Drake is fam, but they’re not about making diss records to sell records. They’re just about making music, but however this situation turns out, that’s just how it is.
We’re just waiting for Drake’s response track at this point.
50 Cent spoke to G-Unit Radio on Shade 45 yesterday about Floyd Mayweather, Street King selling 2.5 million in the first week and feeding 2.5 million kids so far, other artists using the same business model, All Things Fall Apart movie, SMS Audio headphones, his album and more.
HipHopSite.Com’s DJ Pizzo caught up with Guilty Simpson at Savile Row in Las Vegas this past week, where he spoke about the prospect of sequel to the Random Axe project, as well as “OJ Simpson 2″ with Madlib, among other things.